Call For Paper 2012
Thomas Edison said : "There's a way to do it better—find it." This is what creativity and innovation are about. The theme chosen for the 5th eLearning Conference under the HBMeU 2012 Annual Congress will emphasize on innovation and creative approaches of education using all types of technologies available to improve learning and make it more effective.
We invite all those engaged in triggering and managing educational changes, innovation, and excellence in e-learning to share their experiences and practices by submitting research papers, case studies, poster presentations, students brief papers and view points.
All submissions need to be made against a particular subtheme of the Conference:
- Advances in Creative and Innovative Learning;
- Open Educational Resources for Innovative Online Learning;
- Innovative Learning Environments;
- Pedagogical approaches fostering creativity and innovation;
- Learners Empowerment
- Policies and Strategies for sustainable educational innovation
- You are requested to submit an extended abstract (500-700 words) with a brief resume, contact details & digital passport size color photograph using Congress online paper submission system. For more details about abstracts submissions, please click here
- Accepted papers which are presented during the conference will be included in the conference proceedings.
- All presented papers will be considered for Best Paper and Best Presentation award and maybe considered to publish in one of the University’s refereed journals.
- Presenters will need to complete their registrartion to the conference no later than the 2nd of Jan, 2012.
- The conferece Technical Committee also accept papers in Arabic. For more details, click here
Abstract & Full Paper Submission Deadline : 15th October2011
Posters Submission Deadline: 30th November 2011
Author Notified of Paper Acceptance : 1st November, 2011
Click here to download