Call For Paper 2012
The Sixth Quality Conference in the Middle East to be held in Dubai from 30th January to 2ⁿd February 2012 under the umbrella of the HBMeU 2012 Annual Congress, is recognized amongst the world top 5 conferences in the Quality Management discipline. This year’s theme : Innovation Based Competitiveness and Business Excellence” has been crafted to address the recent recession and economic down turn. The topic is timely as innovation is widely quoted as “engine for the economy”.
In line with the above theme the conference organizing committee is seeking contributions from institutions as well as individuals about measures undertaken in developing governance structures, policies, frameworks, tools etc to help innovation and achieving excellence. Call is also open for general debate on topics related to Total quality Management, Excellence, CSR and sustainability.
The QC6 Technical Committee invites submissions for full papers, case studies, poster presentations and presentations to student track.
- Excellence based Competition, Excellence based Innovation, Innovation based Competitiveness
- TQM and Radical Innovation; Innovation System in Knowledge Based Society; Open and closed Innovation; Innovation Clusters, Customer Centric Innovation
- Excellence and Innovation in the Public Sector, Excellence and Innovation Service Sector
- Excellence and Innovation in the Manufacturing Sector; Excellence and Innovation in the Social Sector
- Leadership Role for Embedding Innovation Culture, Innovation and Personal Development
- Technological Innovations; Innovation and CSR; Innovation and Learning; Creativity, Ideation & Knowledge Management; Innovation and Business Models
- Innovation Clusters and Partnership; Managing Innovation and Economic Development;
- Innovation Policy Development; Strategies for Managing Destructive Innovations
- You are requested to submit an extended abstract (500-700 words) with a brief resume, contact details & digital passport size color photograph using Congress online paper submission system. For more details about abstracts submissions, please click here
- Accepted papers which are presented during the conference will be included in the conference proceedings.
- All presented papers will be considered for Best Paper and Best Presentation award and maybe considered to publish in one of the University’s refereed journals.
- Presenters will need to complete their registrartion to the conference no later than the 2nd of Jan, 2012.
- The conferece Technical Committee also accept papers in Arabic. For more details, click here
- A selection of high quality full papers will be considered for publication in a special issue of Journal Total Quality Management and Business Excellence ISSN: 1478-3363 Published By: Routledge
Abstract & Full Paper Submission Deadline : 15th October2011
Posters Submission Deadline: 30th November 2011
Author Notified of Paper Acceptance : 1st November, 2011
Click here to download